Crooked Lane Harvest Chia Seed Black
$34.95 – $93.50
Tiny but mighty! Chia seeds are incredibly nutritious and we highly recommend adding them to your pets diet. There are many benefits some include:
- Healthy skin & shiny coat – full of omegas which can heal skin problems!
- Aids brains function & cardiac health – ideal for pups and kittens
- Reduces inflammation – great for those who suffer from/ breeds prone to arthritis
- Fibre – provides a healthy digestive tract which can relieve constipation, also may help anal gland problems
- Maintains weight/ weight loss – a single chia seed absorbs water up to 12 times its own weight, therefore keeping the belly fuller for longer!
Remember these little seeds absorb a lot of water, so its best to SOAK your chia seeds in water, they will become jelly like therefore they aren’t absorbing all the moisture in your pets tummy! Introduce chia seeds slowly, daily doses once introduced are below
Puppies & cats : 1 teaspoon daily (start with half for the first week)
Medium dogs : 2 teaspoons daily (start withal for the first week)
Large dogs : 1 tablespoon daily (start with half for the first week)